Like all non-profit organizations, the Association depends on the voluntary efforts of its members, the alumni of the Yarmouth schools. You can help in a variety of ways:
1. By helping to locate alumni. Please send us updated contact information
-preferably an up-to-date email – on classmates and other alumni.
2. By registering with the with the Association, and updating your account when your contact information changes. The information you provide when you register enables us to stay in touch with you, and enables you to stay in touch with alumni and events in Yarmouth.
3. By offering your time. For instance, you could assist in the running of our annual Golf Scramble. As the Association matures, we will be offering more programs, and will need more help.
4. By attending or participating in programs offered by the Association.
5. By offering financial assistance. The School Committee pays the Coordinator a stipend, but the Association must raise its own money to fund any programs it decides to sponsor.
To help to any way, contact Ben Soule, Alumni Coordinator at